Our estimator meets with you to discuss your project. At this point, we answer any questions or address any concerns you may have about your project. We then follow up with a comprehensive proposal, which outlines the process from start to finish, with an exact job cost.
Our first concern is your schedule; we want to make sure that we can accommodate your scheduling needs. When a signed proposal is received, we immediately contact you and shedule an approximate start date. If any changes occur, we immediately contact you to discuss what will best fit your schedule.
Performing the work
All work is done in proper sequence and in accordance with manufacturers' specifications. Surface preparation, (i.e. washing, scraping, sanding, priming, sealing, etc.), is done before installation. We take careful consideration of the project environment to ensure your home does not incur any accidental damages.
Completing the project
Upon completion of the project, we survey the project with the customer, making sure all phases of the project are complete and the customer is completely satisfied with the finished product.
Guarantee of Quality
- We will treat your home and family with the utmost respect
- We will be punctual and communicate time changes
- We will strive for perfection
- We will perform a daily cleanup of your project
- We will use the best products available to us
- We will return your calls promptly
- We warranty our workmanship